[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:07:10 PDT 2021

I'm currently sitting in an area outdoors with mosquitos.

I don't know how to stay outdoors reliably without either (a) a break from
the mosquitos or (b) willpower to influence my psychological and behavioral
histamine response.

If I light a fire or candles that are smoky enough, the mosquitos will go
away.  I'm not sure how to do that at this time.

They are also less prevalent in sunny, windy, or dry areas.  But they can
still be around a little bit.