China's fascist dictator, Xin Jinping, needs killing ( My 20 yuan )

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Aug 23 23:58:19 PDT 2021

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 02:01:33 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/23/21, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > Democracy was on
> > full display in Honkers for years with regular huge demonstrations of it in
> > the streets.
> > This is popular democracy any real anarchist can defend -  easily.
>
> Wishes, indeed bleating foolish and revulsive, by the
> "popular" to forcibly subjugate others,

	notice that turd 'grarpamp' goes off in a tangent while ignoring that 'democracy' is US imperialism. But of course, 'grarpamp' has to pretend that there's no US imperialism.

	what professor turd is defending is hong kong's western puppet government and 'grarpamp' is playing along.

> > US-led imperialism
>
> China "Belt and Road", Sharia govt religion of Islam, etc
> are all same thing as that... all are tyranny, not freedom.

	AAANNNDDD notice that turd grarpamp, like the good US turd he is, is automatically pointing at something else when US imperialism gets mentioned. Well, afte all, turd grarpamp is the list's most lunatic trumpofascist...posing as 'anarchist'...just like professor turd.

> > US-led imperialism

	also known as trumpofascism.