China's fascist dictator, Xin Jinping, needs killing ( My 20 yuan )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 23 23:01:19 PDT 2021

Seeing these spectacularly obtuse morons - like Karl, Batshit and Gramps - still on this list means I have to spell things out again that were first clearly stated decades ago.

APster bets may be paid in any fungible commodity -  stolen copper plumbing, banana's, whatever.
So when I bet against the Chinese dictator, that 20 yuan may be paid as 5 aud, or USD or English pounds or Btc sats.  Even shitcoin.  XRP, Doge, etc

Whatever the happy customer wants!