USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 20:49:16 PDT 2021

Idiot Biden Censors Military Hardware Lost to
Afghanistan to make himself look good...

More money stolen from you squandered and lost by Govts,
and Biden the "I've been stealing from you all my 50 years
in Govt, and wasting it all"...

Quantifying The "Staggering Costs" Of US Military Equipment Left
Behind In Afghanistan

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/08/23/staggering-costs--us-military-equipment-left-behind-in-afghanistan/
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/568493-billions-in-us-weaponry-seized-by-taliban

https://www.cruz.senate.gov/files/documents/Letters/20210819_MilitaryEquipmentDODLetter.pdf
In a letter to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, the lawmakers said
they were "horrified" to see photos of Taliban militants taking hold
of military equipment, including Black Hawk helicopters.
    "It is unconscionable that high-tech military equipment paid for
by U.S. taxpayers has fallen into the hands of the Taliban and their
terrorist allies," the lawmakers said in the letter.
    "Securing U.S. assets should have been among the top priorities
for the U.S. Department of Defense prior to announcing the withdrawal
from Afghanistan."

https://www.sigar.mil/pdf/quarterlyreports/2021-07-30qr-appendices.pdf
https://www.dla.mil/DispositionServices/Offers/Reutilization/LawEnforcement/PublicInformation/

Not helping transparency, the Biden Administration is now hiding key
audits on Afghan military equipment. This week, our auditors at
OpenTheBooks.com reposted two key reports on the U.S. war chest of
military gear in Afghanistan that had disappeared from federal
websites.

    #1. Government Accountability Office (GAO) audit of U.S. provided
military gear in Afghanistan (August 2017): reposted report (dead
link: report).
https://www.openthebooks.com/assets/1/6/GAO_Report_-_Afghanistan_Equipment1.pdf
https://www.gao.gov/assets/gao-17-667r.pdf

    #2. Special Inspector General For Afghanistan Reconstruction
(SIGAR) audit of $174 million in lost ScanEagle drones (July 2020):
reposted report (dead link: report).
https://www.openthebooks.com/assets/1/6/SIGAR-20-44-AR1.pdf
https://www.sigar.mil/pdf/audits/SIGAR-20-44-AR.pdf

U.S. taxpayers paid for these audits and the U.S.-provided equipment
and should be able to follow the money.