Chinese Government Will Begin to Stockpile Zero-Days in September

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Aug 23 16:21:13 PDT 2021

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 19:45:32 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why should we not pay att nation to what you call 'propaganda'.
> "Know your enemy"

	know your enemy, yes! The more you know your enemy, the better.

	Now, I do know that the press in the US is infinitely corrupt and that virtually everything they publish is govcorp propaganda. There isn't much value in looking at random examples of such propaganda, especially when the examples are as typical as possible (pentagon whining about 'rusian hackers', 'chinese hackers' 'iran' 'cuba' bla bla).

	So, you link a crass example of US military propaganda which doesn't really teach 'us' anything new and you don't add any comment yourself - so what's the point?

> Unless you're promoting a new idea, "DONT know your enemy" ?

	:-)