The Root: WTF: How AI Technology Can Send You to Prison, Even If There Are No Eyewitnesses

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Aug 20 21:14:06 PDT 2021

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 03:59:36 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So, what's wrong with being alerted to this?

	You could at least translate the title to english - something like this :

	"the criminals who call themselves the government are using incredibly shitty computer programs to send people to jail without evidence."

	See? There isn't any 'AI' 'technology' involved. It's just another example of crass  tyranny. I don't consider the government criminals to be human, but regardless, it's them sending people to jail, not 'AI' 'technology'.