[liberationtech] Fwd: ACM DGOV Special Issue on New Trends in Building Digital Government in China Call for Papers

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 02:30:55 PDT 2021

On 8/17/21, Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
> The inevitable development of digital governance is an opportunity for
> people to code into stone that there is _always_ a solution to be found
> that satisfies _every_ impacted party.

That would be a voluntarily subscribed to minimum set.
All that is not subscribed to as such is moot as voluntary
does not force itself upon others.
In reality, no such "solution" exists.

Instead, seek to govern yourself, not others.

> This means communication, mediation, creativity, persistence ... It could
> be augmented by software and we wouldn't have to burn through our community
> diplomats any more.
>
> We could end war and discontent by actually acting on every diverse part.
>
> If anybody could represent this belief in the discourse, it would be really
> wonderful.

Waste of time that still requires certain thing to "end war"...
Swear off your forceful murderous thieving intentions over others,
honor voluntaryism the NAP etc, leave others the fuck alone.

Don't bother replying to libtech msgs without quoting the
entire original bcc'd msg back into their list, they are
censors biased and need to be witnessed and exposed.