US 2nd Amendment Under Assault, Freedom Firearms Guns Defense

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:02:44 PDT 2021

Taliban Immediately Moves To Confiscate Firearms From Civilians

https://summit.news/2021/08/17/taliban-immediately-moves-to-confiscate-firearms-from-civilians/
https://twitter.com/RealSpikeCohen/status/1427329127514845190
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/taliban-afghan-capital-kabul-start-collecting-weapons-civilians-2021-08-16/

In what has now become a familiar historical trend, one of the
Taliban’s first acts after the militant group took Afghanistan was to
confiscate firearms owned by civilians.

Reuters reports that Taliban fighters in Kabul quickly set about
collecting weapons from civilians because “people no longer need them
for personal protection.”

“We understand people kept weapons for personal safety. They can now
feel safe. We are not here to harm innocent civilians,” said a Taliban
official.

“Give us your guns. We will protect you.” – Every government that is
about to commit mass murder ever,” remarked Spike Cohen.

    "Give us your guns. We will protect you."

    - Every government that is about to commit mass murder ever
pic.twitter.com/GyqUAnDgvX
    — Spike Cohen (@RealSpikeCohen) August 16, 2021

According to Saad Mohseni, director of the MOBY group media company,
Taliban militants visited his compound in Kabul to ask about weapons
owned by his security team.

As we highlighted earlier, the Pentagon appears clueless as to how to
keep advanced weaponry the U.S. sent to Afghanistan out of Taliban
hands.

The common historical theme of militant or dictatorial regimes seizing
guns to ensure a monopoly on force is one reason why Americans are so
protective of the Second Amendment.

Joe Biden has predictably tried to dilute the right to bear arms
during his early months in office, asserting that “no amendment to the
Constitution is absolute” while calling gun control a “public health
issue” as he attempts to ban “assault weapons” and high-capacity
magazines.