Tim Cook has done more for us than the EFF

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 15 21:21:45 PDT 2021

On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 10:12:44 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> APPLE under Cook has remained staunch against all attempts by the Fucking Bureaucratic Idiots to give mouth-to-arse revival of CLIPPER.

	OK, nobody commented on that piece of lunacy, except me. We have something claiming that crapple-NSA is against crapple-NSA. The most corrupt spies on the planet, crapple, are against the 'revival of clipper'.

	But wait, what this thing professor turd is doing is saying the most idiotic outrageous stuff he can think of...and nobody cares.

> That is child protection is the only issue where the broad public might support more net-surveillance. Assuming machine intelligence will be doing the APPLE perving then that could be as uncontroversial as most CC TV is these days.

	And now the same thing who is pretending that crapple-NSA is not what it is, is pretending that global total surveillance is 'uncontroversial'. CCTV is 'uncontroversial'...for govt spies like pro2rat at yahoo.com.au

	Global automated spying done by the piece-of-shit machines that bell love so much is 'uncontroversial'.

> So its a smart play by Cook to give a little away

	so crapple-NSA would be having total access to the data of the fucktars who use their 'products'...which is what crapple-NSA have done since day zero. But now they are getting cheers from True Cyperphunks like this thing pro2rat at yahoo.com.au