Two cheers for capitalism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 13 19:54:48 PDT 2021

Its good we may now have some sensible conversations about global political economy since crypto-anarchist infrastructure is taking over the planet and there will be a lot of natural curiosity about where it came from.

By " CYPHERPUNK 2027 " I'd like to see all libertarian and Marxist viewpoints entirely discredited and eliminated from all public discourse. Oh, yes, and that bastard son of theirs called ' Libertarian Marxism " ( or ' National Bolshevism ' )

There are only a couple of Marxists lurking here and possibly four or five Austro-Libertarians.
Easy to clean house within four or five years.

Forwards!