My ex-friend in the US armed services

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 13 09:53:26 PDT 2021

I accidentally made friends with a Navy pilot cadet in 1979 while climbing Half-Dome in Yosemite Valley. Soon after we stopped writing since , well...politics. He did say a fellow cadet at Annapolis was sympatico with anarchism. But that was the extent of it.

Now I'm free and clear for over 40 years!

Please compare and contrast with Manges recent deep love and respect for the 5-VEY...

"... Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/4844186

JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013