Assange's Case - white supremacists and immigration

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 12 14:55:26 PDT 2021

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 21:04:27 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have noticed that you haven't bothered to address what Christopher Cantwell ACTUALLY said.   You copied the cite, which had apparently disappeared from the Web, so I went to the Wayback Machine to find the original.

	I also provided a link to archive.org in a post you apparently didn't get. So looks like your arpanet and your fucktard phone are not working as well as they should.

> Given what you have said about Christopher Cantwell, this is a fine opportunity for you to state your objections to what he said, in 2015
.

	I already replied to all of cantwell's vomits in 2016. And I already mentioned it's all in the archives.

	Furthermore I sent more messages yesterday that you either didn't get or are ignoring.

	Last but not least, let me spell this out as clearly as possible :

	Cantwell was always a white supremacist who pretended to be a 'libertarian' and lo and behold, his right wing garbage was quoted by you as some kind of 'libertarian philosophy'.

	A few years after you and cantwell defended the borders of the US state, cantwell came 'out of the closet' as an outright white supremacist.

	https://www.foxnews.com/us/who-is-christopher-cantwell-the-white-nationalist-arrested-after-charlottesville-rally

	That's the guy whose right wing defense of the STATE'S BORDER you KEEP invoking.

> So go ahead, do that.
> Note:  I am not necessarily defending everything Cantwell said, or even much of what he said, but since you raised his article as an issue,

	For the 4th time, the article is a side note. What matters is your comment on "open borders" and the fact that YOU linked cantwell's article.

> But open borders in the presence of a command economy and welfare state is decidedly anti-market, anti-freedom, and anti-peace.

	That's a false, unfounded assertion and white supremacist-nationalist propaganda. I already pointed out that open borders and the 'welfare state' are unrelated. I said that in 2016. I said that yesterday, I'm saying it again, and I'm also telling you to fuck off.

> Presumably, Cantwell could have said, "But open GOVERNMENT borders...".    But I think his meaning was clear to his audience.

		right, open borders refers to GOVERNMENT BORDERS, something you DENIED yesterday. Hey you can't even keep track of your own bullshit. Shocking.