open borders and fake libertarians

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 11 22:44:15 PDT 2021

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 03:34:33 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   >  "libertarians must be in favor of open borders" ?
>
>   >  NOTICE that OPEN BORDERS refers to STATE BORDERS.
>
> Nope!   You are adding that "STATE" part!!!   Strawman!!!

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_borders

	"An open border is a border that enables free movement of people (and often of goods) between JURISDICTIONS"

	JURISDICTIONS means STATES, you fucking dishonest idiot.

	So like I said, you were defending state borders along with the white supremacist cantwell, and there's a hundreds post thread in the archive proving it.