Assange's Case

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 11 19:21:54 PDT 2021

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 01:31:57 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm not in favor of GOVERNMENT borders.  I am very much in favor of PRIVATE borders.
>
> I have found his statement in the Wayback machine, so I will post it here:
> Open Borders, or Market Immigration? - Christopher Cantwell

	you are again quoting an anti-libertarian white supremacist. Thanks.

>  I will quote what I see as the key section:"But open borders in the presence of a command economy and welfare state is decidedly anti-market, anti-freedom, and anti-peace."

	That's a lie. Are you pretending that lie is true (and thus admitign again that you DO  defend state borders? )

>  The key is the "in the presence of a command economy and welfare state..."
> Which, no doubt, you 'forgot' and intentionally failed to seek out and re-post.   That's because you are dishonest.

	So thanks  for admiting AGAIN that you are not a libertarian that you are indeed against open borders.

	I'll explain the libertarian position again, for completness sake.

	No libertarian ever defends STATE BORDERS under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. The existence of a 'welfare state' is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT and UNRELATED to the free movement of people.

> I am in favor of ELIMINATING the "command economy" and ELIMINATING the "welfare state", and indeed ELIMINATING all the governments, without exception.

> My position is consistent.

	Are you against open borders? Yes? You are not a libertarian.