Politics govtheory was: assange

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 11 17:04:48 PDT 2021

	Also, here's another proof of the fact that bell isn't a libertarian, but rather a right wing NUTCASE.

	Bell has constantly defended MURDER as the 'punishment' for anything he doesn't like, and that is the basis of 'his' 'AP' system. People can look up bell's 'writings' where he proposes the DEATH PENALTY for car thieves.

	Just for laughs,  here I am explaining the A of the ABC to bell

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2016-December/064296.html

me : Yes, you can defend yourself against theft, but you can't  automatically go around killing people even if they are thieves.

bell :  Who says?   Let me point out that if the NIOFP was so obviously limited and flawed, libertarians would have long ago modified it to include an explicit set of restrictions.  I have heard of none.

	So again, the guy is clearly a lunatic who thinks he can kill anybody for any reason while invoking 'self defense'.