Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:05:17 PDT 2021

> what they are instead fighting against is Force itself

Rand Paul Breaks the Internet Again...

"They Can't Arrest All Of Us..."

https://summit.news/2021/08/10/video-rand-paul-calls-for-resistance-to-covid-tyranny/

https://rumble.com/vkx486-rand-paul-do-not-comply.-follow-the-science-and-choose-freedom..html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GTHhWajENxCa/  copy
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5qZw2eEHlwrK/   copy
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bPlverMXGvQ/   commentary

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PO46slRQh9Nf/  internet breaker
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/youtube-censors-rand-paul-who-says-company-has-become-arm-government
https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1424399282447298563
https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1422920948026646532
https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-rand-paul-slams-dangerous-obscene-authoritarians-pushing-no-fly-lists-for-the-unvaccinated/
https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1423289110119075849

Senator Rand Paul released a video urgently calling for resistance to
tyrannical COVID restrictions, urging Americans that if they stand up
“They can’t arrest all of us.”

“They can’t keep all of your kids home from school. They can’t keep
every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of
ones they might keep closed or might ought to keep closed,” Paul said.

He continued, “We don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and
harmful policies of the petty tyrants and bureaucrats. We can simply
say no, not again.”

“Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff
from doing our jobs. We have either had COVID, had the vaccine, or
been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices,” the
Senator further declared.

Paul further vowed “We will not show you a passport, we will not wear
a mask, we will not be forced into random screenings and testings so
you can continue your drunk-with-power rein over the Capitol.”

Watch:

    We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these
people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society,
economy, and children?

    Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not. Not this time.
I choose freedom. pic.twitter.com/XrI2tjdAHW
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) August 8, 2021

The video is adapted from an earlier op-ed in which Paul urged
Americans to ‘resist anti-science’ lockdowns and mask mandates.

    I choose freedom. https://t.co/MllcGLTP6d
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) August 4, 2021

The Senator last week slammed those he described as ‘dangerous obscene
authoritarians’ including a former Obama official who has called for
no-fly lists for the unvaccinated.

    What could be more authoritarian than the no-fly list for people
who disagree with you? pic.twitter.com/R7sv9imMkJ
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) August 5, 2021

Leftists responded to Paul’s call with their usual warm tolerance for
the opinions of others:

    Rand Paul telling people to defy the CDC and they 'can't arrest
all of us.' Imagine if someone told Rand Paul's neighbors to kick his
ass, and that they couldn't arrest all of us.' Would be like the movie
THE WARRIORS, with neighbors from every home looking to kick his ass.
    — Mr. Newberger (@jeremynewberger) August 9, 2021

    Please, Rand Paul’s neighbor, we need you now more than ever.
https://t.co/dijrWRZ8xf
    — Chuck Wendig (@ChuckWendig) August 9, 2021

    folks, i regret to inform you. the gotchya photo you’re sharing
online of Rand Paul getting the Covid vaccine is actually him getting
a hepatitis A booster. pic.twitter.com/pl0de8oBlZ
    — Sam Stein (@samstein) August 9, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dy3veZrmZyrN/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/g5fKGmECPUO2/  vaxed only