Anarchapulco: Anarchovid - August 25~28 2021

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:00:20 PDT 2021

Anarchovid - August 25~28 2021

https://odysee.com/@Anarchast:2/WhatisAnarchovidwithMaceyTomlin:5

We are proud to announce that our second Anarchovid Virtual Summit
will be taking place this August for FREE!

We are taking back our power from the corrupt system. Featuring
talented and knowledgable doctors, nurses, activists, poets and
artists from around the world who are standing up in the fight
against medical tyranny and the corrupt systems who seek to control
the human population.

We will be discussing an array of covid related topics, including
the new mRNA technology, mask mandates, holes in the the official
story, the conspiracy, censorship, and the solutions.

Our Speakers:

Dr. Carrie Madej
Talia Likeitis
Alex H. (Alex_speaks_freely)
Dr. Ben Tapper
Todd Cave
Wisdom Teacher Sri Ram & Master Lady Kira Raa
The Healing Hipppie
Dr. Toby Rogers
Macey Tomlin
Arielle Friedman