IF there was a God it would be necessary to destroy it

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 8 21:40:44 PDT 2021

In real life, I hold my title as a Reverend. I am an ordained reverend in the Church of the Subgenius, and at their suggestion the Universal Life Church. This means that my legal title is Rev. [REAL NAME HERE], and I sometimes use it to play with people. I have yet to do anything with this however. I may advertise myself in the Yellow Pages or a Farmer's Alminac. I have full legal privlege to marry individuals and more. I became an ordained reverend not out of a joke (except the Subgenius part) but also because I felt a spiritual need to..."

From

https://se7en-site.neocities.org/about/