This entire list...

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 17:54:14 PDT 2021

On Sun, Aug 8, 2021, 6:13 PM Se7en <se7en at cock.email> wrote:

> ...has devolved from any merit it once had, and now is nothing but
> schizopposting and random anarchokiddies yelling about public figures
> and other denziens, falsely calling them "nazis".
>
> Give me a reason to remain subscribed.

I thought you guys were filtering us out so those of you who knew how to
reach other and somehow weren't impacted by posting could occasionally
exchange information of public value.

> --
> |-----/                   | Se7en
>      /  The One and Only! | se7en at cock.email
>     /                     | 0x0F83F93882CF6116
>    /                      | https://se7en-site.neocities.org

But I'd really like to know what happened to signing emails.

I'm learning that this could be what happens when anarchist communities get
overly targeted, and is probably why the word "anarchism" is associated
with conflict rather than freedom.