Stop using Appelbaum

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Sat Aug 7 17:46:17 PDT 2021

You don't know anything about us or cypherpunks.The CIA and America have fought him, ended his career like Assange.I don't think you really knows anything
Besides, there's more to ask than that.
Why did the American government say he died when he lived for a hacker?
And if this person is a public figure working for the CIA..

"Personal grudge causes loss"

ProtonMail mobil ile gönderildi

-------- Özgün İleti --------