Financial Times: Apple plans to scan US iPhones for child abuse imagery

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 6 00:04:29 PDT 2021

I suggest we task Matt Green with the assassination of Tim Cook.

He's already practically volunteering.

matthew_d_green
·
Aug 5
Regardless of what Apple’s long term plans are, they’ve sent a very clear signal. In their (very influential) opinion, it is safe to build systems that scan users’ phones for prohibited content.

That’s the message they’re sending to governments, competing services, China, you.

Matt Blaze can be his wingman. Then - when they're executed - we can organize a Million Matt March on Washington.