Gov-Corp is just gasbagging garbage from Gramps

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 5 03:25:27 PDT 2021

“… threatening to harm the president of the United States is a felony…”

Conde Nast - 2013

Since I regularly attempt to raise funds in order to kill the POTUS ( on Bush 2, Bambi, Dumbfuck and Biden ) I follow arrests in this area. None since 2008 ASFAIK. And the US Secret Service has announced it ’ assesses’ all threats. No longer ’ Investigates ’
TL/DR
No “1984 Gov-Corp”, on a par with Chinese Marxist fascism, to see here. Move on.