Corona: US Pres Biden Mandates Forced Vax, Employment Firings, Vax Passports, Masking, Testing

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 08:28:38 PDT 2021

You did not fight censorship, thus you got censored and fucked.

Now you must fight the installation of this new major regime
of force. It's not about science/medicine, that's your choice
to use it or not. It's not about people dying, else politicians
wouldn't start wars and starve people to death in the freezing
cold. It's about a massive new launch of the false idea that
global regimes somehow have total authority over your person
and can force you to do their bidding.

Go watch the global protest videos.
Wake the fuck up.
Join them.
Fight back.

The weasel words below are crystal clear as to what's next,
and such regimes of force have never and will never contain
themselves to just one thing, they will expand well past Corona
into all areas of life... and you will not like it at all.

Stop the force, before you lose the chance forever.

White House COVID Response Coordinator Says It's "Time To Impose
Vaccine Requirements"

https://summit.news/2021/08/03/15836/  Biden: Time To Impose Vaccine
Requirements
https://summit.news/2021/07/30/video-biden-admits-to-wanting-nationwide-vaccine-mandates/
https://summit.news/2021/07/29/google-and-facebook-announce-mandatory-vaccines-for-employees/
https://summit.news/2021/08/02/video-wh-deputy-press-secretary-says-americans-must-follow-cdc-orders-because-the-experts-say-so/
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1420852671502815233
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-science-truth-political

In addition to Biden having already started to force
the entire US Federal Military and Civilian workforce...

White House COVID Response Coordinator Says It's "Time To Impose
Vaccine Requirements"

In a briefing Monday, the Biden Coronavirus Response Coordinator
Jeffrey Zients announced that “it’s time to impose some requirements”
where COVID vaccines are concerned.

Zients referenced Biden’s comments from last week where the latter
talked about giving people cash in exchange for being vaccinated, but
added that this doesn’t go far enough.

“Last week the president called on states and local governments to use
funding they have received, including from the American Rescue Plan,
to give $100 to anyone who gets fully vaccinated,” Zientz said, adding
“If financial incentives like these help us get more shots in arms, we
should use them.”

“But in addition to incentives, it’s time to impose some requirements
based on the realities of different risks unvaccinated individuals
pose versus those who have been vaccinated,” Zients proclaimed.

He then went on to confirm that any federal worker or contractor who
remains unvaccinated will be forced to wear a mask and get COVID tests
twice a week.

“It’s simple, if you want to work with the federal government, get
your workers vaccinated,” Zients decreed.

Watch:

As we reported last week, Biden himself indicated that he is seeking
confirmation on whether the entire country can be mandated to get the
vaccines.

While talking about the likes of Google and Facebook announcing
vaccine mandates for their employees, Biden said “I would like to see
them continue to move in that direction,” and added that “it’s still a
question whether the Federal government can mandate the whole
country.”

“I don’t know that yet,” Biden added, indicating it is something he is
actively seeking to clarify.

Watch:

    Biden on states, private companies, and schools mandating COVID-19 vaccines:

    "I would like to see them continue to move in that direction...
it's still a question whether the Federal government can mandate the
whole country." pic.twitter.com/ZSFd1JCB6s
    — Benny (@bennyjohnson) July 29, 2021

When asked for clarification on exactly what COVID rules could be
implemented going forward, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said
Monday that nothing is off the table.

While suggesting that total lockdown will not be brought back, Psaki
responded that Biden “has said from the beginning that we are going to
be guided by the science, guided by our public health experts, and
we’re not going to take options off the table of what they may
recommend.”

    Psaki: “We’ve been clear we’re not going back to the shutdowns of
March of 2020 ... but again, [Biden] has said from the beginning that
we are going to be guided by the science.” pic.twitter.com/4TEkTmOlv7
    — The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) August 2, 2021

Again, basically Americans will be ordered to do whatever the “experts” say.

Tucker Carlson: Science is a seeking of the truth, not a political directive
'The Anglosphere committing suicide collectively'
By Tucker Carlson | Fox News
Tucker: The mainstream media's job is to defend the ruling class

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host asks what do civil rights mean when
they're not enforced across the board?

We’re continuing to try to follow the bizarre and fast-changing
guidance on COVID from the White House. Remember when they told you
the last administration was incompetent? We’ve never seen anything
like this. It’s beyond belief.

It was just about a week ago that Rochelle Walensky of the CDC did her
best to terrify all of us over the new Indian strain of COVID.
Walensky described the so-called "Delta Variant" as, quote, "one of
the most infectious respiratory viruses we know of, and that I have
seen in my 20-year career." An internal CDC document summed it up in
martial terms. Quote: "The war has changed," wrote the CDC. In
response to these horrifying developments, the administration
immediately re-implemented indoor mask mandates, even for people
who’ve been fully vaccinated. That was enough to get even the
deeply-incurious American news media asking questions. Wait a second.
If the vaccines work, why the masks? So, they started digging and they
didn’t have to dig much.

On Friday morning, the Washington Post ran this headline: "Vaccinated
people made up three-quarters of those infected in a massive
Massachusetts COVID-19 outbreak, pivotal CDC study finds." The New
York Times ran a similar piece -- again, based on numbers from the
CDC.

And yet, just minutes after those articles appeared, the White House
panicked.

WHITE HOUSE CONDEMNS WASHINGTON POST, NEW YORK TIMES FOR ‘COMPLETELY
IRRESPONSIBLE’ TWEETS ABOUT COVID SPREAD AMONG VACCINATED

A senior member of its "COVID-19 response team," a man who is not a
doctor, but instead a career flack called Ben Wakana, jumped on social
media to attack the media and in fact attack the administration's own
scientists. Here was Wakana's message to The New York Times on Twitter
over the weekend. He wrote it in all-caps as if he was shouting.

Quote: "VACCINATED PEOPLE DO NOT TRANSMIT THE VIRUS AT THE SAME RATE
AS UNVACCINATED PEOPLE AND IF YOU FAIL TO INCLUDE THAT CONTEXT YOU'RE
DOING IT WRONG," he barked.  He went on to call The Washington Post's
coverage of it "irresponsible." And he added this, quote,

"Let’s be clear. If 10 vaccinated people walk into a room full of
COVID, about 9 of them would walk out of the room WITH NO COVID. Nine
of them." But is that true? Ben Wakana, the one who is not a doctor
but instead a flak, didn't provide a citation for that statistic.

In fact, judging by the CDC’s own numbers, it appears to be wrong – in
other words, it is classic "misinformation," possibly Russian in
origin. Yet strangely, Ben Wakana, who knows much less about science
than, say, Alex Jones, was not banned from the internet. He kept
tweeting. And then, just a few hours later, he got backup support from
Rochelle Walensky herself. The vaccine works, Walensky shouted. In
fact, it works so well, you may soon be forced to take it:

BRET BAIER (Friday): Are you for mandating a vaccine on a federal level.

WALENSKY: Umm, you know, that's something that I think the
administration is looking into. It's something that I think we're
looking to seek approval of from the vaccine, overall, I think in
general, I am all for more vaccination. You know, I have nothing
further to say on that except that we're looking into those policies
and quite honestly, as people are doing that locally, those are
individual local decisions as well.
Bret Baier grills CDC director on perceived 'fearmongering' over new
virus mutations Video

‘So we’re looking into a federal vaccine mandate.’

But then, just minutes after she said that, Rochelle Walensky went on
Twitter to take it back. Quote: "To clarify: "There will be no
nationwide mandate. I was referring to mandates by private
institutions and portions of the federal government."

Of course, that’s not at all what she said, she said we’re looking
into a federal mandate nationwide.

Then on Sunday, the head of the N.I.H., the highly-political Francis
Collins, explained that those "mandates by private institutions" might
look like this:

JAKE TAPPER: Do you think as a public health measure it would be good
for more businesses to require vaccine credentials in order to have
vaccinated customers?

FRANCIS COLLINS: As a public health person who wants to see this
pandemic end, yes. I think anything we can do to encourage reluctant
folks to get vaccinated because they’ll want to be part of these
public events, that’s a good thing. I’m delighted to see employers
like Disney and Walmart coming out and asking their staff to be
vaccinated. I’m glad to see the president has said all federal
employees. I oversee NIH. With 45,000 people need to get vaccinated or
if they’re not to get regular testing which is inconvenient. All of
those steps, I think is in the right direction.

Who is this old fool? Employers asking their employees to get
vaccinated? They’re not asking them they’re requiring them as a
condition of employment – they’re forcing them.

NIH DIRECTOR COLLINS CALLS MASKS ON CHILDREN UNDER 12 ‘REALLY SMART’

"But that’s not a mandate: Just get vaccinated, or you can’t live in
the United States anymore."

That's the message from the head of the NIH – who still has not
explained to what extent his agency funded the development of this
virus in the first place. OK.

But, Francis Collins at the same time wants you to know that even if
you have been vaccinated, you can’t go back to your normal life. The
vaccine is perfect – but you still have to wear a mask and can’t go
outside.

Large gatherings, for example, are out of the question. Why? Because
of the possibility that a handful of people aren't vaccinated may be
hurt.

"If there are 100 people," Collins said recently, "how are you really
going to be sure about people's vaccination status?'

On the other hand, why would you need to be sure, if vaccination is a choice.
Student sues university for COVID vaccine mandate Video

Collins did not explain how unvaccinated people could possibly pose a
threat to vaccinated people, because remember that the vaccines work
so well, we have to mandate them for public health reasons. But at the
same time people who have been vaccinated are threatened by those who
don’t.

Are you following this? Does it make any sense to you at all? Do you
need a medical degree to know it’s complete nonsense? No, you don’t.

Here’s one thing you should know -- these restrictions do not apply to
everyone. Prominent Democrats have been exempted from them.

Barack Obama, for example, just announced that he's inviting 500
people to his 60th birthday party at his $12 million spread on
Martha's Vineyard — the house which, despite climate change by the
way, is right on the ocean.

Pearl Jam will perform and Steven Spielberg has been invited. There
will be 200 staff. Why 200? Because when you’re as oppressed as
Michelle Obama is, you really can’t have too many servants. And she
doesn’t. 200 isn’t too many.

So it turns out Martha's Vineyard is exempt from new COVID rules.
Aspen will be too for sure. Parts of Washington, D.C., have already
been given a pass.
Obama under fire for planning 'super spreader' party with up to 700 people Video

We know that because Mayor Muriel Bowser delayed the implementation of
her mask mandate long enough to celebrate her own birthday party.

Dave Chappelle came and dozens of others did too.

Then, after the mask mandate went into effect, on Saturday, Muriel
Bowser, who is the mayor and can do whatever she wants, officiated a
wedding at a high-priced hotel in a very pale neighborhood. Not a
diverse place.

You’d think all of this – the lack of equity and diversity, and the
hypocrisy would bother CNN. They’re on the lookout for those things.
But they didn’t. Muriel Bowser’s part of the ruling class. Their job
is to defend her no matter what she does. So they did:

JOHN BERMAN: Here’s the thing right, she wasn’t actually as far as we
know violating the new rules, correct?

BRIANNA KEILAR: I think that is fair to say (edit) KEILAR: I look at
the photo and I see — it seems like it could be during the toast,
right? Everyone’s heads are pointed in a certain direction. It seems
like maybe they are listening to someone is what it appears to me.]]

Can you imagine – you’re a news network and you’re taking your airtime
to defend the hypocrisy of politicians. Cause why? Are they paying you
or do you feel a moral duty to do that? You’re more loyal to them than
you are to your viewers or the country.
Huckabee slams DC Mayor Bowser for going maskless despite new mandate:
‘Rules for thee, but not for me’ Video

So where does this lead? What do civil rights mean when they’re not
enforced across the board – when your rights are given to you based on
who you vote for, they’re not civil rights are they? They’re
privileges.

And that’s exactly what’s happening and in fact, it’s happening around
the world. Rights that we took for granted, that we believed we were
born with in the English-speaking world, have disappeared.

Australia is a former prison colony and increasingly it’s looking like
it once was. The Australian military is now enforcing martial law --
people aren't allowed to leave their homes. That's because of a COVID
outbreak this summer that led to a grand total – get your pencils --
of nine deaths.

Nine people died of the virus and they're shutting down Australia, and
they’re using the military to do it. Police helicopters are clearing
people off the beach, is there scientific justification for this? No,
but they’re doing it anyway:

Australian Police Use Chopper To Clear Beach: "Will everyone
congregating in Gordon’s bay move on, the local police have been
notified, anyone breaking the public health order will be issued a
fine."

The Anglosphere committing suicide collectively. Australia, New
Zealand, Canada, the United States, Great Britain, what do they have
in common? They speak the same language and have the same culture and
all of them are allowing COVID to defeat them.

In Australia, people aren't allowed out on the beaches, and they're
not allowed to ask why, either.

We know that because Sky News Australia -- which has the same owners
as this channel -- has just been banned on YouTube in Australia. Why
is that? Sky News Australia reported that outdoor mask mandates and
universal lockdowns may not be necessary to defeat COVID or very
effective in defeating COVID. They reported that the science is far
from settled on any of those questions. And they’re right, it is far
from settled.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

It's obvious to anyone who watched the Biden administration berate its
own scientists on social media this weekend. The science is not
settled. Science rarely is settled, in fact, it’s a process of seeking
the truth – it’s not the same a political directive, just because the
person in power tells you something doesn’t mean it’s ‘science’. Just
because CNN defends that person exempting himself from his own rules
does not make that science.

But rather than admit this obvious truth, a truth that almost all
Americans understand intuitively the people running our government --
including our public health establishment which they employ -- panic.
How long until they're kicking us off beaches and locking us in our
homes?  Will we be able to complain about it when they do?

This article is adapted from Tucker Carlson's opening commentary on
the August 2, 2021, edition of "Tucker Carlson Tonight."