Assassination Politics

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 21:55:03 PDT 2021

 On Thursday, July 29, 2021, 04:58:05 PM PDT, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

>Anarchist Vigilantes: Assassination Politics, and Avenging Angels
>(Part 2/2) (LUA Podcast #58)
Anarchist Vigilantes, Assassination Politics, & Avenging Angels (Part 2/2) (LUA Podcast #58) | Liberty Under Attack

I cannot access that, but I think the same content is at:ANARCHIST VIGILANTES, ASSASSINATION POLITICS, & AVENGING ANGELS (PART 2/2)

|  |  |

|  |
ANARCHIST VIGILANTES, ASSASSINATION POLITICS, & AVENGING ANGELS (PART 2/2)

Apparently, a British person named Nick Roberts had an interesting idea, pre-Assassination Politics, to substitute assassination of leadership of nations for conventional warfare.    Foreign Policy Perspectives 015, In Praise of Jackals: Assassination and Moral Defence Policy (1989), by Nick Roberts | www.libertarian.co.uk

|  |  |

|  |
Foreign Policy Perspectives 015, In Praise of Jackals: Assassination and...

  I'm now up to about 9 minutes listening to this matter.  I don't expect it to include references to digital cash, the Internet, encryption, etc, but it's clearly following the same line of reasoning.
And remember:https://nakamotoinstitute.org/static/docs/from-crossbows-to-cryptography.pdf

"From Crossbows To Cryptography:Techno-Thwarting The StateChuck Hammillweaponsrus at earthlink.netFuture of Freedom Conference, November 1987"
Chuck Hammill suggesting using cryptography as a weapon.  I believe I read Hammill's essay in 1988, and the 1992 issue of Scientific American magazine when it came out, and finally wrote my Assassination Politics essay beginning January 1995.
         Jim Bell