Genuine opponents to Silicon-Valley and USG oppressors, wanted

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 1 11:53:42 PDT 2021

As perhaps the only c-punk whose Dead-pooled Bill Gates and the US president of the day, every year since 2000, I'd like to meet any other cypherpunks genuinely opposed to the corrupt powers these corrupt individuals represent.

I can't be the only revolutionary cypherpunk of the last twenty years! Surely!

I feel so alone I might even chat with the wannabe FBI informant types lurking here.

You know the type - Truthers - paranoid psychopaths - Nazi-fag-morons - as embodied by the likes of Karl Arseitch,  Grarpamps and Batshit.