Batshit Crazy is a self-described libertarian?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 1 11:11:01 PDT 2021

"...    I am a self-described natural-rights anarchist. I could also call myself a liberal ..."

Well, given your devotion to the MIC and Silicon Valley as embodied in the persons of Jakob Appelcheeks and Julian Rand Paul Australian-Military Assmange, I have a good quote for you...

"... Considering the dominant anarchists, it is obvious that the question "are libertarians anarchists?" must be answered unhesitatingly in the negative. We are at completely opposite poles. .."

Natural-rights, liberal hero, Murray Rothbard

https://mises.org/library/are-libertarians-anarchists

You are not an anarchist arsehole. Better stick to liberal ( or Nazi Fag Moron - whatever )