Batshit Crazy is a self-described libertarian?

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 1 09:44:11 PDT 2021

On Sun, 1 Aug 2021 03:59:27 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> "... As a libertarian I'm against ..."

	I wrote "As a libertarian I'm against the US," because it's 'common knowledge' that the US and its 'constitution' are the ultimate embodiment of freedom. Oh wait, that piece of 'common knowledge' is sheer nonsense. Shocking.

	I am a self-described natural-rights anarchist. I could also call myself a liberal, but maybe I shouldn't because a good deal of the liberal tradition isn't as radical as it should be.

	Anyway, I got a perfect quote for you, given your unfaltering loyalty to silicon valley's fascism and the MIC. Yeah yeah, 'technology' and vaccines will bring 'anarchy'. Replace "marx" with "computers, musk, the pentagon and...vaccines"

	Bakunin wrote in 1870 :

	"But in the People's State of Marx, there will be, we are told, no privileged class at all. All will be equal, not only from the juridical and political point of view, but from the economic point of view.

	At least that is what is promised, though I doubt very much, considering the manner in which it is being tackled and the course it is desired to follow, whether that promise could ever be kept.

	There will therefore be no longer any privileged class, but there will be a government, and, note this well, an extremely complex government, which will not content itself with governing and administering the masses politically, as all governments do to-day, but which will also administer them economically, concentrating in its own hands the production and the just division of wealth, the cultivation of land, the establishment and development of factories, the organisation and direction of commerce, finally the application of capital to production by the only banker, the State.

	All that will demand an immense knowledge and many "heads overflowing with brains" in this government. It will be the reign of scientific intelligence, the most aristocratic, despotic, arrogant and contemptuous of all regimes. There will be a new class, a new hierarchy of real and pretended scientists and scholars, and the world will be divided into a, minority ruling in the name of knowledge and an immense ignorant majority. And then, woe betide the mass of ignorant ones!

	Such a regime will not fail to arouse very considerable discontent in this mass and in order to keep it in check the enlightenment and liberating government of Marx will have need of a not less considerable armed force.

	For the government must be strong, says Engels, to maintain order among these millions of illiterates whose brutal uprising would be capable of destroying and overthrowing everything, even a government directed by heads overflowing with brains."