[spam] visiting a link

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 03:20:36 PDT 2021

Consider https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html .

Hmm.  This site may state that coronavirus is a conspiracy.  That's
frustrating.  It is so obvious that both sides of the coronavirus topic are
incredibly heavily funded.  How to sift reality from the chaff?

Generally, in my country, academics are really getting a lot of truths
replaced by lies.  Serious research papers are entirely ignored for
decades.  So I support vaccines and lockdowns because I know we need a norm
of trusting academia more, and those things tend to come from academia.

Let's check out this link.

[apologies for html, i'm stuck on a mobile device and don't know how to
find plain text composition, currently using google's spookmail app]

> Coronavirus scare and the blueprint for slavery

Woah!  With that heading, no wonder the site only garners interest from
people already upset.  Personally, I am aware that there is a _lot_ more
slavery than quarantines and vaccines already going on, but it sure is
exciting that anybody at all is talking about it!

I shared a book recently that has a similar issue with its title.  I wonder
if the author was struggling to come up with something that grabbed people.

Quote:
- Introduction - <https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#intro>
- What really happened? -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#real>
- How dangerous is the new coronavirus? -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#danger>
- Analyzing infection rates -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#infection>
- Analyzing death rates -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#death>
- Analyzing contagion -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#contagion>
- Sweden versus Belarus (The Panic Destroyer)
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#Belarus>
- Other fake claims -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#others>
- Theory of origin -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#origin>
- Microbes - the basics -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#microbes>
- Okay, so...what is the origin of the virus? -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#origin_summary>
- Do the authorities have our best interests in mind? -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#authorities>
- The authorities' useless coronavirus response -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#response>
- Measures that actually work -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#measures>
- Sources for the relevant nutrients -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#sources>
- Herbal medicine -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#herbs>
- If it's not about your health, then what? -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#reasons>
- The blueprint for slavery -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#slavery>
- The not-so-Great Reset -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#reset>
- Summary of the agenda -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#agenda>
- If this was not a PSY-OP -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#psyop>
- The fake pandemic brings societal problems into the open -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#problems>
- Additional resources -
<https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/corona.html#resources>
EndQuote

The links change sizes and colors.  These are information-filled triggers
for existing victims of the government mafia slavery, but for most people
they make the site look very unprofessional.  It is great to see diverse
attributes able to come together so readily, in this formatting.

Oh, the blue ones are the sections, and the yellow ones the subsections.
After seeing the changing colors, it takes a bit for me to get through my
brainwashing flashbacks that look designed to stimulate gang violence and
political conflict.  Red and blue ... together.  Red and blue ...
together.  Oh, that's yellow, my fucking god.

The extent of organised content in this table of contents really helps it
look credible.  It also helps people trying to act on it actually work with
it: it makes it more valuable and useful to them.

....  I WANT TO PASTE IN MORE BUT IT IS HARD TO WORK WITH MY PHONE, THE
HYPERLINKS-AS-CITATIONS, AND THE COLOR PHOTOGRAPHS THAT DISPLACE THE TEXT.
Sorry for caps, still handling programmed triggers densely.  The beginning
of the document looks like it could be factual, to me, but I have not read
it yet.