[spam] [paranoia] tty stream

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:57:31 PDT 2021

does anyone recognise the UI element displaying this on tty1?

It happened for maybe half an hour today on raspbian.  Systemd was in
graphical mode, but I mostly use the ttys.  I haven't seen it before or
since.

https://youtu.be/TPKA_xgI8_8
note: if using youtube, we should move to freer alternatives, I think one
might have been called peertube? unsure.

Figuring out the unexpected system behaviors I experience seems good.

Let me know if there are threads on this list I should be catching up on
and replying to.  It's hard to cover them all.