Scientific American: Algorithm Virtually Unfolds a Historical Letter without Unsealing It

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 23:48:04 PDT 2021

>> Scientific American: Algorithm Virtually Unfolds a Historical Letter
>> without Unsealing
>> It.https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/algorithm-virtually-unfolds-a-historical-letter-without-unsealing-it/
>>

> This technology is wonderful but is happening in the wrong order.  If we do
> not have reliable cryptographic history to verify what is real, somebody
> can solve the algorithms in reverse in a wide variety of ways to change our
> beliefs as to what happened.

See-through tech being used to virtual unfold fragile dead sea scrolls,
charred and mud encrusted ancient scripts, reused papyrus, etc.
Legacy religions such as Islam claiming to have full original
unaltered texts from whatever $deity, when opensource
analysis now says nope, and whose history of self-censors
and oppurtunistic reverse solvers failed to cryptographically erase
the embarassing bits about forcing its beliefs and compliance
in your brain upon penalty of death.

May the next "religion" gpg sign over its real text of
faith in freedom, liberty, voluntary, the NAP, $binary,
peace, love, anarchy, etc.