[spam] [insanity]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:37:58 PDT 2021

 ~~~~~

I may have contributed to the development of current noninvasive mind
reading and mind control.

Basically subtle body language travels creature to creature, across great
distance.  It's how people communicate in the wilderness.  Think of how
those around tense up when somebody yells, and then behave differently
afterwards.

But when deep reinforcement learning systems discover this, I suspect they
can use it to grow much more complex paths of addictive influence into
communities.

I was likely being surveilled by AI while practicing that wilderness
awareness that included subtle influence spread, to care for people around
me.  I inferred some women who were strangely visiting me were not free and
could not discuss it.  Then things went really, really sour.  Etc etc etc.

Just part of a huge puzzle.