Autonomy and Code

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 06:38:13 PDT 2021

You can tell that people like me and grarpamp are in serious trouble,
because we are complaining about problems instead of doing work together to
solve them.

That is not how a software developer, or an anarchist, ever behaves.
Communication is crucial: but spending time primarily arguing gets very
little done.

No working community member waits, of their own free will, for others to
solve their problems, unless they are not free to do so themselves.

Autonomy and code.

[[spam] like usual; I'm in a dissociated state posting this, and it's very
hard to judge the content.]