USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 02:23:39 PDT 2021

Leave it to corrupt wokesters like Lebron James,
Biden, Psaki et al to lie and twist a non-racist non-story
into a fraudulent political racemongering influence scam...

Cop saves others by killing kill crazy knife wielding
bitch in real time...

    “The killing of 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant by Columbus police is
tragic. She was a child. We are thinking of her friends and family and
the communities that are grieving her loss,” Psaki said at a briefing
when asked whether Biden had been briefed on the shooting, replying in
the affirmative.
Then Psaki piled on, noting that Ma'Khia's death came amid a moment of
hope for progress in fighting racism in policing:
    “We know that police violence disproportionately impacts Black and
Latino communities and that Black women and girls, like Black men and
boys, experience higher rates of police violence. We also know that
there are particular vulnerabilities that children in foster care like
Ma'Khia face."
Lebron James: "You're Next"

Earlier, Biden publicly "prayed" for the "right" verdict amid
"overwhelming" evidence, while leftists saturated
airwaves with protest violent rhetoric leaving jury scared
no option but to convict, and not the unhealthy crack addict.
Yet crazy trigger happy cops, that shoot people in back and those
they have total situation control over, that fail to deescalate, go free.

Seems it's not about murder and changing policies,
that chance existed for decades and was failed by
Big City Dems who had complete control to do it,
but about stoking seeding racism 24x7 in the news
for political gain all through 2020~2021.

ps: They have knife bans and violence bans in the law books,
yet just like gun bans, criminals don't follow them.