UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:00:05 PDT 2021

https://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/news4/navy-filmed-pyramid-ufos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQsmTKYpnoI Pyramid Triangle ufo
“I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by
Navy personnel. The UAPTF has included these incidents in their
ongoing examinations,” said Susan Gough, Pentagon Spokesperson

As an investigative filmmaker and journalist working in the field of
UFO research - I receive anonymous communications and data drops on a
daily basis. It’s something I asked for publicly, long ago. I provided
my contact information and prompted for people to reach out with cases
and leads regarding the UFO phenomenon. I’ve repeated this request on
radio, television and popular podcasts.
This tactic worked - really, really well...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/science/particle-physics-muon-fermilab-brookhaven.html
Experiments with particles known as muons suggest that there are forms
of matter and energy vital to the nature and evolution of the cosmos
that are not yet known to science.

'Thinking that we're alone in the universe is like taking a bucket of
water from the ocean and saying ''Look, there is no fish'''

Area 51 SR-71 blackbird spy plane pilot David Fruehauf is confirming
the existence of S4 and backs up Bob Lazars descriptions of the base
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFmtOcgKOCU fruehauf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZWtCuE-us fruehauf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrLK8hAbHdY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkOroSFbRz0