AP News: Myanmar junta limits internet, seizes satellite TV dishes

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Apr 8 16:24:26 PDT 2021

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 19:23:58 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> vomited:

> But merely having Starlink doesn't solve the whole problem.  What I think Cypherpunk-oriented people could usefully do is to figure out how to.  1 Protect the Starlink ground terminals from detection by RDF

	What any decent person would do is burn down 'starlink ground terminals'.

	Fascist US scum on the other hand keeps promoting the use of US electronic warfare against the whole planet.

	In case there's any doubt what sort of turd bell is : he's a textbook case of right wing asshole sucking the US military cock while posing as 'libertarian'.

	Looks like the bell turd didn't get enough time in US jails.