USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 22:54:01 PDT 2021

> Every day, more fraud, lies, and hypocrisy,

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-seeks-to-pull-back-curtain-on-biden-tax-shelter-hypocrisy.amp
https://banks.house.gov/uploadedfiles/biden_letter_aca.pdf
President Biden has come under fire by House Republicans for
'hypocritically' using an IRS loophole to avoid paying taxes on $13
million in income for tax years 2017 and 2018, while slamming wealthy
Americans for using similar schemes to minimize their tax burden
the Bidens' used two S-corporations, the CelticCapri Corporation and
the Giacoppa Corporation, to funnel proceeds from book royalties and
speaking appearances, "avoiding self-employment payroll tax
liabilities that would have flowed to America's Medicare program that
provides care to over 60 million seniors." you and your wife avoided
paying $121,000 in Obamacare payroll taxes. "House Democrats used
their oversight power to subpoena Trump for his tax returns, but
they’ve completely ignored Joe Biden’s abuse of our tax code,"
During his 2020 Democratic National Convention acceptance speech in
August, Biden specifically called for ending tax loopholes used by the
wealthy.

Democrat's failed cities...
http://heyjackass.com/
https://twitter.com/w_h_thompson/status/1378907101351849984
Chicago Shootings In March Top Four Year High As Mayor Lightfoot's
Plan To Combat Crime Fails
Two years since Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot won that runoff election,
her multi-year plan to combat violent crime across the Democratic-run
city is in shambles.

Leftist Fake News expose themselves Twice again...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/cbs_yanks_its_own_straightnews_article_advising_corporations_how_to_beat_georgia_electionintegrity_law.html
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/03/cbs-news-tweet-article-companies-fight-georgia-voting-law-backlash/
Take a look at Lester Holt. The Mr. Assuring Newsman of avuncular
demeanor was just talking about the importance of not reporting
conservative views in his reports.
It was pure, straight, naked activism masquerading as news.
the gold standard of straight-news reporting many decades ago is now
as left-wing as The Nation:
Now it's been yanked, according to reports, because of backlash from the public

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1379048886380138496
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1379095491233910785
CBS and @60Minutes excluded context from Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in
which he explains the steps his government took to make the decision
to partner with Publix on vaccine distribution.
CBS News' "60 Minutes" - which still hasn't covered the New York
nursing home scandal - has come under fire for fabricating a "pay for
play" narrative that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) gave preferential
treatment to Publix to distribute the COVID-19 vaccine because they
contributed to his campaign - and then edited out his perfectly
reasonable explanation.
The network's propaganda was so absurd that Palm Beach County's
Democratic Mayor, Dave Kerner, issued a statement saying that 60
Minutes' "reporting was not just based on bad information -- it was
intentionally false."

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/04/05/the-hunter-biden-show-why-bidens-most-beautiful-thing-may-be-media-collusion/

> More sordid from land of virtual signallers...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/senators-push-to-end-mlb-antitrust-status-after-league-pulls-georgia-all-star-game_3761517.html
“Why are we still listening to these woke corporate hypocrites on
taxes, regulations & anti-trust?” Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) wrote.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-05/mcconnell-criticizes-outrage-industrial-complex-on-voting-laws
"From election law to environmentalism to radical social agendas to
the Second Amendment, parts of the private sector keep dabbling in
behaving like a woke parallel government," he said, adding
"Corporations will invite serious consequences if they become a
vehicle for far-left mobs to hijack our country from outside the
constitutional order."
"Our private sector must stop taking cues from the Outrage-Industrial
Complex," McConnell added. "Americans do not need or want big business
to amplify disinformation or react to every manufactured controversy
with frantic left-wing signaling."