Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 23:58:04 PDT 2021

Since people can freely choose to mask, vaccinate and
do whatever else or not according to their own wishes to
protect themselves. Now take those who have vaccinated...
they are the ones insisting on controlling everyone else,
while those others post no risk to them (the vax'd)...

The hypocrisy, logic fail, and power grabbing is unprecedented.

Funny these nazi's are forgetting to demand VaxID cards
for all your deadly childhood vax's, HIV HSV Influ status, etc.

Then you have the stupid british sheeple...
https://summit.news/2021/03/31/poll-clear-majority-of-brits-support-vaccine-passports-to-go-to-the-pub/
The results of the poll once again underscores how the population has
been so terrorized by the media’s coverage of a virus that has a 99%+
survival rate, they are willing to give up virtually any freedom. a
majority of Brits now say they will miss “some” or “many” aspects of
the lockdown

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2021/03/27/keep-your-vaccination-card-safe---youre-going-to-need-it/
https://acting-man.com/?p=55421  India goes insane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28OJAfJWfvs Vax'd logic be gone
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/03/30/liberal-author-naomi-wolf-warns-vaccine-passports-are-the-end-of-human-liberty-in-the-west-n1436064
https://pjmedia.com/uncategorized/victoria-taft/2021/03/30/bidens-screw-america-terrible-trifecta-of-tyranny-begins-with-vaccine-passports-with-a-side-of-open-borders-n1435874
https://summit.news/2021/03/29/uk-now-considering-digital-face-scanning-to-enter-pubs/

Vaccine passports sound like a fine thing if you don’t know what those
platforms can do. I’m CEO of a tech company, I understand what this
platform does. It’s not about the vaccine, it’s not about the virus,
it’s about data. And once this rolls out you don’t have a choice about
being part of the system. What people have to understand is that any
other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem
at all.
They’re trying to roll it out around the world. It is so much more
than a vaccine pass. I can’t stress this enough. It has the power to
turn off your life. Or turn on your life. To let you engage in civil
society or be marginalized. It’s catastrophic. It cannot be allowed to
continue.
And what that means is it can be merged with your PayPal account, with
your digital currency. Microsoft is already talking about merging it
with payment plans. Your networks can be sucked up. It geo locates you
everywhere you go. Your credit history can be included. All of your
medical history can be included.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/546064-white-house-asks-governors-for-help-with-johnson-johnson-vaccine
The White House reportedly pressed a group of governors to publicly
receive the Johnson & Johnson jab.