GNU FSF: Richard Stallman Returns

Ivan J. parazyd at dyne.org
Fri Apr 2 16:21:37 PDT 2021

On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 04:59:28PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> > https://rms-support-letter.github.io/
> > https://github.com/rms-support-letter/rms-support-letter.github.io/
> >
> > Petition for freespeech, against cancel culture...
>
> The support for RMS campaign currently now has 67% more sigs
> than the cancel culture campaign does, jumping 48% since last.
> Cancel culture losing.
>

> More sordid from land of virtual signallers...
> https://debian.community/molly-de-blanc-arrest-and-prosecution-for-cyberbullying/
> https://debian.community/paul-tagliamonte-debian-usds-white-house-mob-ringleader/
>
> https://uncensored.debian.community/
> https://danielpocock.com/positive-alternatives-to-codes-of-conduct/

Do join and cancel the cancellers with free tools:
https://github.com/parazyd/cancel

On a more serious note, I'm glad that there is such an effort to
show support for RMS publicly. And it's very much grassroots, all
individuals signing because of their love and inspiration, rather
than the "anti-letter" which is being signed by various companies
and whatnot.

It is also interesting to analyze the demographic of signatories on
both letters (at least the name origin).

Best regards,
Ivan