Paper on Assassination Markets

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 12:03:01 PDT 2020

 I'm not ignoring this!   But I wanted to give others a chance to respond before I said anything.
              Jim Bell
    On Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 03:08:27 PM PDT, b. water <benwater at protonmail.ch> wrote:

 Ever since I've read the Assassination Politics essay, my perspective of
the world has changed: at last, a tool to create an anarcho-capitalist
society!

Alas, I've been dismayed by the lack of progress since it was first
published. Little interest, very few serious publications, and still no
running assassination market!

Since I'm not a developer I can't really create one, but I've written a
paper on assassination markets that I think could have some mainstream
appeal, by reconciling the AP idea with more palatable concepts such as
self defense and the NAP.

I'd love to have your feedback on this paper.

The draft of the paper (pdf) can be accessed here:
https://docdro.id/fTYVUqf

If you have any question please let me know.