USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 04:15:57 PDT 2020

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/ilhan-omar-connected-cash-for-ballots-voter-fraud-scheme-corrupts-elections/
https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-veritas-uncovers-ballot-harvesting-fraud-in-minnesota/
https://www.projectveritas.com/
https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_omv61Ikfo CASH 4 BALLOTS PROOF ILHAN
OMAR CONNECTED
https://www.projectveritas.com/tip/
"On the inside? Be Brave. Do Something.
Come forward. We will protect you.
Securely contact us at veritastips at protonmail.com.
Or anonymously message or call us on Signal at 914-653-3110."

Veritas again, or not?

Ilhan Omar Connected Cash-For-Ballots Voter Fraud Scheme Corrupts
Elections: 'These Here Are All Absentee Ballots...Look...My Car Is
Full..." 'Money Is The King Of Everything'

"It’s voter fraud on videotape. A crime on camera. You’re a “CNN
analyst.” DO YOUR JOB and report it."

"
The harvester said Somali-American vote-buying operatives from the
Omar machine came to his apartment building to oversee the voter
filling out the paperwork.
Omar operatives request the ballots and fill them out for the voters, he said.
“They come to us. They came to our homes. They said: ‘This year, you
will vote for Ilhan,’” he said. “They said: ‘We will make the absentee
ballots. We will fill out the forms for you and when you get them
back, we will again fill it out and send it.”
There was no need to go to the voting site, because the Omar
operatives told him: “You stay home and you will not go to the place.”
After the ballots are signed and documented the harvester said he got paid.
“When we sign the voting document and they fill it out is when they
give us the money,” he said. “The minute we signed the thing [ballot]
for the election. That’s when we get paid.”
“They have perfected this system,” she said. “They will tell you we
are applying for your ballot. They take a picture of your social
security and your driver’s license. They have a database. When the
ballot comes, they track it. Sometimes, they make fake emails. They
track the ballot. Then they come and pick up the ballot, unopened . .
.
"

"
“They don’t give a s–t about any Somali . . . The DFL wants to win
this state at all costs . . . and the victims is the Somali people.”
She also alleged that young people and women were paid for their
ballots before last month’s Minnesota primary.
“Cash, cash, cash. They were carrying bags of money. . . . When you
vote and they mark you off, then you get in the van, they give you the
cash.”
"

"
Are you not entertained...
2,000,000 views in less than 7 hours [overnight?]...keep sharing
"

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/delaware-state-university-denies-that-joe-biden-was-a-student/
https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/biden-has-long-history-of-claiming-arrests-which-never-happened/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310211120922230784
I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to,
or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take
one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to
put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???