USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 23:27:53 PDT 2020

On 9/27/20, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Guardian: New York Times publishes Donald Trump's tax returns in election bombshell.
> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/27/new-york-times-publishes-donald-trumps-tax-returns-election
> Jim Bell's comments:
> We should remember that the NY Times presumably obtained this tax return
> material illegally, just as the US government accuses Julian Assange of
> having obtained material illegally.  NY Times should be held to account for
> failing to defend Assange for supposedly doing what the NYT also does.
> And, why doesn't the Federal Govt break down NY Times' doors and drag a few
> editors off to the same Federal jail where Jeffrey Epstein supposedly killed
> himself?

Not only those issues, but leaks prove the IRS Govt obviously
cannot be trusted with peoples private information at all,
that all their "confidentiality" and "security" marketing
has been lies, and that all their $Billions of upgrades
were wasted. Same with corporations.

Just how long has the NYT been sitting on this holding it
for October Surprise leaving no time for fair response?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/27/us/trump-taxes-takeaways.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/nyt-publishes-10000-word-summary-20-years-trump-tax-returns-president-calls-it-totally-fake

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/nyts-10000-word-trump-tax-expose-reveals-no-russian-links-no-illegality-and-admits-left-will-be-unfulfilled-by-the-report/

The cowards at the NYT did not actually publish Trump's
actual tax returns, no one can check their analysis.
They refused to publish any images, sanitized or
otherwise, of what they claim they have. They
printed a bunch of random words and pretty charts
that may not be backed in anything, then they
claimed anonymous source protection.

"The paper said it would not publish the documents,
in order to protect its source."

Regardless of NYT posessing any true filed copies or not,
it appears so far that everything is entirely within the letter
of the law, with no court or other final outcome having been
sustained to date.

There is no fault or crime in navigating laws to your advantage.

"Loss carryfowards or NOLs are perfectly acceptable and
legal instrument which anyone can apply against future income"

"Nor do they reveal any previously reported connections to Russia."

Nor are Presidents or other politicians required by
law to disclose their tax returns.

Lying to the public and refusing to answer is
bog standard fare practiced by all politicians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBIKP4W50-I Bernie Sanders Lies for Democrats

"The revelations threaten to damage Trump’s repeated
claim to be a successful businessman and therefore a
capable steward of the US economy."

Lol, given that there are ZERO qualifications needed to
be a politician, go investigate how many unsuccessful
businessmen went into the only high paying fraud left
to them... Politics. From which point they become
successful at THAT, and not at being successful
businessmen competing in the business sector.

Articles full of bullshit Democrat rhetoric.

"the basic press standard of not making unsupportable public allegations,"

NYT is clearly a journalistically compromised rag.

With the rest of the halls of nationwide governments equally full
of compromised frauds, hundreds getting busted every year...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_federal_politicians_convicted_of_crimes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_state_and_local_politicians_convicted_of_crimes
https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cbxabp/here_is_a_list_of_all_us_politicians/

"there appears to be no wrongdoing, no Russia ties, and nothing of
substance beyond what most corporations [and people] do"

"While notable [moves], and hardly unique to just the president, this
is probably not the damning climax so many in the anti-Trump field
were expecting"

The only real thing that appears to have been exposed
so far is the depths to which Democrats will stoop.

While being helped along by the totally biased ass kissing and
censorship from most of major News Media and Social Media.

Next up in the shitshow?
Who knows :)