Overton Window: Scott Adams: “most charitable explanation …@tedlieu experiencing temporary TDS hysteria, owes @RealCandaceO world's biggest apology” - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 27 05:23:50 PDT 2020

Candace Owens rocks on with a whole book this time, and just in time too...

   Candace Owens’ first book takes a sledgehammer to Democrats, BLM, abortionists & George Floyd – but will it achieve its goal?
   https://www.rt.com/op-ed/501732-candace-owens-blackout-review/

      ... The book is very partisan all the way through but, as one would
      expect given the timing of the release, her conclusion is where it gets
      most to the point. Trump, whom she knows personally, is the admittedly
      imperfect vessel to save black America. She reiterates Trump’s question
      of 2016:

         “What have you got to lose? You’re living in your poverty, your
         schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58% of your youth is
         unemployed, what the hell do you have to lose?”

      While you might not like Trump after reading Owens’ analysis, it is hard
      to see how pulling the lever for Biden will not just result in more of
      the same for the black community. We’ll see in November if Owens’ message
      cuts through or not.