The fight is on, and not for the first time - FDR, JFK - Gen. Butlers, where are you? - [PEACE] [HISTORY REPEATS]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 27 02:24:22 PDT 2020

Oh it's on folks, it's absolutely on... Roosevelt, Kennedy and now Trump, calling out the Military Industrial Complex, Wall Street, The Deep State.

Ehret continues:

   Will A Military Coup Undo The November Elections, Donald Trump, & The Republic Itself?
     Matthew Ehret via The Strategic Culture Foundation
   https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/09/16/will-military-coup-undo-november-elections-trump-and-republic-itself/
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/will-military-coup-undo-november-elections-donald-trump-republic-itself

      ... After years of ongoing deep state penetration of the USA since JFK’s murder, a surprising nationalist dark horse president found himself in the Oval Office in the form of Donald Trump and just two months away from the 2020 elections, the threat of a new Military Coup organized by international financiers is as high as ever.

      In his Labor Day press conference, Trump, who has distinguished himself as the first president since Eisenhower to call out the “military industrial complex” threw down the gauntlet saying:

          “Biden … sent our youth off to fight in these crazy endless wars. It’s one of the reasons the military— I’m not saying the military is in love with me; the soldiers are. The top people in the Pentagon probably aren’t because they want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy. But we’re getting out of the endless wars…. And I said, ‘That’s good. Let’s bring our soldiers back home. Some people don’t like to come home. Some people like to continue to spend money.’ One cold-hearted globalist betrayal after another, and that’s what it was.”

      This statement should be taken both as a rallying call for patriots to use what is possibly their last chance to save the collapsing republic and avoiding world war three.

      On September 5, Colonel Richard Black (Former State Senator and Judge Advocate) delivered a presentation at a Schiller Institute seminar where the colonel warned of the interconnected pattern of statements by former high ranking military officials either openly calling for a military coup (Lt. Colonels Paul Yingling and John Nagl on August 11) or celebrating the anarchist mobs threatening to tear the republic apart.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXX8WIJpKk&feature=emb_title
      To the latter group, Col. Black named former Defense Secretary James Mattis, Colin Powell, and Col. John Allen who have all questioned the authority of the President and touted their belief that Trump would not leave the White House willingly in January 2021. The actual source for those concerns didn’t come from any actual evidence obtained from reality however, but in fact arose out of “November chaos scenario war games” advanced by Soros/Clinton/Neocon-affiliated think tanks like the Transition Integrity Project which ran Event 201-like “fictional” scenario “war games”.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transition_Integrity_Project