Wikileaks: Julian Assange - Journalism, Leaks, Collateral Murder, Censorship

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 23:15:55 PDT 2020

 On Friday, September 25, 2020, 04:17:00 PM PDT, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

 >The prosecution claimed that Assange had not been caught with a
razor. The reason for denying this is that hiding a razor suggests
Assange might be thinking of suicide.

>The defense pointed out that an official report from the prison
confirmed that Assange had hidden a razor in his cell. The prosecution
is surely aware of this report. In plain English, the prosecution
lied to the court. The judge refuses to consider the prison report,
however, because it is new evidence."

BTW, when I was in Federal prison, it was quite common for a prisoner to have a razor (broken to expose the blade) in his cell.  It was used to cut vegetables, because we were not allowed to have knives.
                Jim Bell