Expensive: Russian SU-35 and SU-30 pilots drill with live fire - on one another :) - [PEACE] [AND] [BAD] [ASSES]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 23 18:14:00 PDT 2020

I try to resist, really truly I do, but like damn bros, some of these Russkies are TOTAL bad asses!

This is not something you see every day - fighter pilots training with live fire, ON EACH OTHER.  And I mean, what's a $50 million jet between buddies anyway? :D

Thankfully the pilots of the SU-30 ejected and safely parachuted (presumably) to the ground, as they are reportedly in a "satisfactory" condition after being rescued, after the tail of their jet was shot down by live fire from an SU-35 during training ... presumably an accident but hey, you just never can be quite sure with our Russian brothers - they live for real, for the living of life to the full.

We can fairly confidently presume the SU-30 pilots were role playing the Americanskis ;)

[Presumed SU-35 pilot cockpit recording:]
  [SU-35 pilot:]
  RU0: "HA, take THAT Amercanski!"

  [Shoots a live round, TWO inches above tail of SU-30]
  [Unfortunately, live round ended up one inch INSIDE tail of SU-30]
  [SU-30 crashes, pilots naturally eject prior to crash]

  RU0: "OH! Sorry brutha, but why you pull into live fire?  What's with THAT?"

  RU3: [RU3 is silent, he and his co-pilot already ejected.]
[END-SKI]

   $50 million Russian Su-30 fighter jet accidentally SHOT DOWN during military drills, but pilots survive, reports say (VIDEO)
   https://www.rt.com/russia/501505-russian-su30-shot-down/

      [Aftermath drone footage: RESULT of ONE Russian bullet:]
      https://t.co/H2bhjwD0cY