Andrew Anglin eviscerates the "Alt-right" -- Re: USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 23 14:59:14 PDT 2020

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 04:49:15PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:03:08 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >The Founding Fathers intended that Federal power be limited and defined,
>
> 	LMAO!!! Like I said, most of what you write is the worst kind of anti libertarian garbage. This post being just another shining example.

The caveat was that bit about "yes you've got your republic ... if you can keep it".

That "if you can keep it" was a prescient warning, and as it turned out, the people failed to keep their republic and it devolved into the swamp we see today.

> >and the power of the states would be generally undefined.  That position was mostly respected until the early 1900's.
>
> 	So here's another amerikkkunt history lesson for you Jim. The history you didn't learn in your government indoctrination camp.
>
> 	"The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States;"
>
> 	You prolly don't understand what that means so I'll translate it for you. Your 'federal'  government has unlimited power to steal(tax) and unlimited power to spend the loot on WELFARE. And that's exactly how the US 'worked' since the the criminal organization was 'founded'.

Yes that was perhaps the single biggest problem with a "democratic republic" - where "the people" entrench a system of theft of any sort, and over time certain small groups sieze that power to full, and very unfair, effect.