Andrew Anglin eviscerates the "Alt-right" -- Re: USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Sep 23 12:49:15 PDT 2020

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 18:03:08 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     On Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 11:42:54 PM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
>  On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:08:54 +0000 (UTC)
> >jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>  I had a 'naughty' thought:  What if Trump were to nominate more than one SC nominee, say five of them, and ask the Republican majority in the Senate
>
> >    yes in reality trump is a radical libertarian, but he's keeping it a secret until the time when he finally destroys the deep state. The Republicans are libertarian anarchists in disguise, too. The democrats on the other hand, are marxists.
>
> That has nothing to do with "libertarian-ness".

	I know. Most of your posts have nothing to do with libertarian principles. As a matter of fact they are fully anti-libertarian.

> I merely want to expose the dishonesty of people who want to change the rules of 'the game' for partisan purposes.

	right, because trumpo and his supporters are not 'partisans' but Examples of Infinite Honesty. And, as we all know, the democrats are dishonest marxist partisans.

> https://www.heritage.org/

	notice that 'heritage.org' is not 'partisan' and is not a leading right-wing-fascist-neocon propaganda outlet.

> I haven't read the legal decisions issued by the Supreme Court during the mid-1930's that de-railed much of FDR's "New Deal", but I imagine they were quite appropriate.

	how was the 'new deal' 'derailed', exactly? You mean your govt was prevented from 'confiscating' gold, devaluing the dollar, and overall having the state 'bail out' your fascist economy? What sort of parallel universe do you live in Jim?

>The Founding Fathers intended that Federal power be limited and defined,

	LMAO!!! Like I said, most of what you write is the worst kind of anti libertarian garbage. This post being just another shining example.

>and the power of the states would be generally undefined.  That position was mostly respected until the early 1900's.

	So here's another amerikkkunt history lesson for you Jim. The history you didn't learn in your government indoctrination camp.

	"The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States;"

	You prolly don't understand what that means so I'll translate it for you. Your 'federal'  government has unlimited power to steal(tax) and unlimited power to spend the loot on WELFARE. And that's exactly how the US 'worked' since the the criminal organization was 'founded'.