Andrew Anglin eviscerates the "Alt-right" -- Re: USA 2020 Elections: Thread

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 23:08:54 PDT 2020

 I had a 'naughty' thought:  What if Trump were to nominate more than one SC nominee, say five of them, and ask the Republican majority in the Senate to confirm as many of them as they saw fit to.  The first one confirmed would replace RBG.   The rest would fill the upcoming openings in the SC as they occurred over the next 10 years.
Is that "legal"?    The US Constitution says that the President appoints...check.  It requires Senate "consent".   Check, check, check, check, check.
The Democrats have already said they will "pack the court".   Check, check, check, check, check.
                Jim Bell

  https://dailystormer.su/the-people-telling-you-not-to-vote-for-trump-because-he-was-a-bad-daddy-are-evil/