[hackerspaces] Hacking, making, learning?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:56:49 PDT 2020

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020, 11:23 hellekin <hellekin at dyne.org> wrote:

WTF. Trololololo.

Hey, charming hazel-green eyes...  The girl who will cook for you is an
anarchist.  But I always clean my hands and knives before cooking, don't
worry.  :)

Do not judge anyone so badly, please.  Markos is a really good person, but
English is not his first language and some of his ideas about the use of
natural resources are not considered usual even here, in our country.

Let me tell you a little tale about a very, very sweet guy named...  I
don't know, uh...  David.  Let's see...  I think he is French...  and is
traveling!  ;)

Some time ago, I was telling him a little about my "best imaginary friend"
Mirimir and David's reaction was more adorable than Keanu Reeves playing
with puppies...  I had no time to explain him that Mirimir is a real
person, an Info Security guy using a fake persona for hiding his real data.

David thought I was feeling very sad having an "imaginary friend" as my
bestie and asked for being my Mirimir, a real Mirimir, giving me support
and making me smile in sad moments...  It was so unexpected and so sweet
that I cried for hours that night and I still cry when I tell this
story...  He was feeling hurt and fragile, but wanted to protect me from
sadness and loneliness...  :')

I do love my Mirimir, but I have other imaginary friends and also real
friends.  And now, I have my David!  <3

So, my lovely hellekin, give Markos a chance.  Human beings are very, very
complex...  Too much!  :P

I love you very much.  Always take care and be well, please!  <3

Oh, the same to the whole list!  Much love, peace, sincere friendship, and
music!!!  <3  <3  <3

Ceci
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison