UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:25:57 PDT 2020

https://www.cjr.org/special_report/black-vault-foia-john-greenewald.php
https://twitter.com/blackvaultcom
https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcrHQYXIodvtf7omyx10LHA
https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-navy-confirms-videos-depict-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-not-cleared-for-public-release/
https://twitter.com/JasonLeopold/status/1208104526286225409

https://knightfoundation.org/reports/mapping-the-civic-data-universe/
https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/They-Are-Already-Here/Sarah-Scoles/9781643133058
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a30645682/navy-ufo-patents-compact-fusion-reactor-inventor/

In the summer of 1996, John Greenewald, fifteen years old and
fascinated by UFOs, was living at his parents’ house, in the San
Fernando Valley. Like his dad, an ex-Marine who worked as a welder on
the space shuttle and Mars landers, Greenewald liked looking up at the
stars. One day he decided to feed his curiosity by surfing the Web,
which at the time meant dialing into America Online and waiting
patiently. When he had a connection, he went to the Computer UFO
Network, or cufon, a site that had been around since, believe it or
not, 1983, disseminating “reliable, verifiable information” on UFO
phenomena. cufon had just posted what it claimed to be a document from
the United States government describing the sighting of a mother
ship—that is, a large aircraft that could release smaller “parasite”
aircraft—flying over Iran.
Greenewald clicked. It was a report from...

Greenewald sent a foia request for the missing files, but the CIA said
it could not find them. Greenewald then sent a ninety-seven-page fax
to the CIA proving their existence. The CIA admitted it had made a
mistake but said that Greenewald would need to pay $425.80 for the
remaining pages.

For a while he called himself an archivist. “But at this point I don’t
even know if that’s accurate, because it is more than that. I’m trying
to educate the public on what really is there to be discovered. I’m
not sure how to label it.”